This document outlines the APIs provided by Singtel Digital Media Pte Ltd. The inSing API specification enables third parties access to data from inSing.com. The API is a collection of web services using the SOAP protocol over HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
Clients will need to obtain the username and password provided by Singtel Digital Media Pte Ltd in order to use this service:
- Username: upsg
- Password: urban-prototyping
Please note: the server for the sandbox environment is services-sandbox.insing.com instead of the production server mentioned in the documentation.
inSing (SingTel Digital Media)
The following services are provided via the APIs:
- Business Search Service: The business search interface enables clients to perform free text and location based searches of the business data held by inSing.com.
Event Search API
- Events Search: The events search interface enables clients to perform searches on events data held by inSing.com. Clients must use a valid session token obtained with a previous call to the login API.
Hot Deals Search API
- The Hot Deal search interface enables clients to perform searches for business hot deals offered by inSing.com.
Movie Search API
- The movies search interface enables clients to perform searches on movie data held by inSing.com.
- Authentication Service: The Authentication service is used to verify client credentials in order to allow access to other APIs.
- Media Service: The media service api should be used to get the media formats and media resource as held in insing.com. Clients must use a valid session token obtained with a previous call to the login API.
All documentation is provided by SingTel Digital Media.
- Movie API Documentation 422kb